M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics is a 2-year full-time post graduate partitioned crosswise over 4 semesters. It has been intended to confer to qualified applicants imperative aptitudes in:
- basic assessment through a coordination of nourishment, dietetics, and research.
- cooperation with patients and understudies.
- hands-on preparing in emergency clinics, in relationship with dieticians and clinicians.
- propelled diet treatment.
Qualification for M.Sc. in Nutrition and Dietetics
Graduate another such equal course in an applicable control, finished from a perceived college.
Graduation needs been finished in any of:
- Home Science
- Nourishment or Dietetics
- Nourishment Science
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Life Sciences
- BNYS (Naturopathy)
- BAMS (Ayurveda)
A fair diet is pertinent since:
- Individuals today invest the greater part of their energy in workplaces in stationary occupations with absence of activity.
- Increment in feelings of anxiety attributable to such ways of life.
- Requirement for sound, nourishing practices to avert sicknesses and to advance great wellbeing.