BA Karma, Gyan and Bhakti Yoga is a bachelor level course with duration of 3 years. As indicated by the Vedic writing, there are three domains of human undertaking—the domain of karma, that of Gyan, and that of bhakti.
- Karma alludes to the activity performed for the body and its detects. The work we do to procure a living is karma. The work we put into making some great memories is karma as well.
- Gyana is the quest for information. Obviously, we may seek after any kind of information—how to pound a nail, or play the piano, or program a PC.
- Right on time along the way of Vedic information, one comes to comprehend that he's a flash of unadulterated cognizance, over the body, above even the brain.
- The base capability required for induction into this course is passed in 12th standard/identical assessment, with at any rate 55 percent in any subjects. The state loads up of specialized instruction of the vast majority of the states in India direct passageway tests for admission to the confirmation programs offered by different polytechnics in the state.
- Research Officer
- Assistant Research Officer
- Yoga Experts
- Programme Officer
- Yoga Manager
- Publication Officer (Yoga)
- Yoga Instructor