The Balaji College of Arts, Commerce& Science (BCACS) that offers varied below Graduate courses is connected to the school of Pune and recognized by the government. of Maharashtra. Balaji college of Arts, Commerce& Science (BJCACS) is connected to the Maharashtra Board of Secondary and better instruction, Pune Division Board and is approved by the government. of Maharashtra.
Keeping visible the mission of Sri Balaji Society, Pune this situation of upper education at national and international level, and advancing frontiers of science and technology, the founders have envisaged the subsequent set of generalized and specific goals for the faculty.
- To provide an ideal educational atmosphere for the pursuit of excellence in educational activity in science, commerce and humanities.
- To make educational activity relevant to the data era.
- To impart in-depth data and experience through innovative strategies of teaching and learning thus on produce a pool of capable self-motivated workforce.
- To impart broad primarily based data to face this competitive world.
- To introduce new reconstitute and line of work courses to stay pace with evolving standards of skilled competency.
- To provide a forum to market the broader interaction among scientific, social and cultural community by organizing exhibitions, conferences, workshops, seminars and alternative relevant deliberations.
- To organize extension activities for community development specializing in civic responsibilities, social awareness and price primarily based education.