Dr. D.Y. Patil Homoeopathic Medical college Centre was related to to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS) until 2018. currently it's a Constituent school of Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth since 2018.PG course started within the year 2014 in three subjects viz Homoeopathic medicine, system of drugs & Repertory with total intake capability of eighteen seats. Intake capability of BHMS Course inflated from seventy five to one hundred within the year 2014. UG & PG Programmes recognized by Central Council of medical aid, New Delhi. (CCH) licensed with a CGPA of three.22 on a 4-point scale at " A " Grade by NAAC.Certified as AN ISO 9001:2015 establishment within the year 2018.
Goals and Objectives
- Producing Homoeopaths who think about the patients holistically, by providing Homoeopathic Medical Education, aiming at maintaining a balance between humanistic drugs and technology.
- To promote a holistic approach towards curative, preventive and rehabilitative aspects of Homoeopathic drugs by guaranteeing quality, comprehensive, continuous and customized care to patients & community at massive thereby causative to nation building through medical aid
- Education within the institute not solely aims at manufacturing trained skilled Homoeopaths however conjointly inculcating in them a way of upper purpose
- To start courses in post graduate degrees and diplomas.
- To develop a mutual exchange program for teaching school unitedly with institutes of different countries.
- To establish a separate analysis development cell for motivating and coaching of the teaching school, to style and arrange analysis comes for submission to national and international agencies.