M.Tech. Microelectronics is a four semester Work Integrated Learning Program intended to furnish hardware engineers with the exceptionally specific information and experience that they have to configuration, create and test gadgets, circuits and frameworks at small scale and Nano scale.
- The program is of four semesters, with online classes led generally on ends of the week or after-business hours.
- The program offers a lot of courses that enable understudies to pick up ability in territories that incorporate back-end and front-end microelectronics, for example, Processor and SoC Design, Chip Design, VLSI CAD Tool Development and Semiconductor Fabrication
- Members will most likely utilize Remote Labs, that give remote access to equipment and programming instruments that are utilized for planning and testing inserted frameworks on different stages, for example, MultiCore STM32, Raspberry Pi, Ardunio, Xilinix FPGA.
- Semesters first, second, and third spread four courses each. The fourth semester covers Dissertation/Project Work.
- The Dissertation (Project Work) in the last semester empowers understudies to apply ideas and systems got the hang of during the program.
- The program utilizes a Continuous Evaluation System that surveys the students over advantageous and customary interims. Such a framework gives auspicious and visit criticism and busies working experts remain on course with the program.
- The instruction conveyance strategy is a mix of study hall and experiential learning. Experiential learning comprises of lab works out, assignments, contextual analyses and work incorporated exercises
- Least qualification to apply: Employed experts holding BE/B.Tech./M.Sc. or on the other hand equal in applicable controls, with in any event 60% total imprints and least one year of work involvement in pertinent spaces.
- The program is intended for profoundly determined and aspiring specialists working in the Semiconductor business who wish to pick up skill in zones, for example, Chip structure, Processor plan or IC creation.
- On the off chance that you are an expert in specialized jobs, for example, FSM Process Engineer, Micro-draftsman, Tool engineers, Analog/Digital/Mixed Signal Chip Designer, you ought to consider applying to this program.
- Device Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Applications Engineer