PG Diploma in Environmental Laws is a Diploma-level course. The duration of this course is 1 year long and its syllabus are divided into 2 semesters and it provides on a part-time basis by the various institutions. The study gives processes of conclusion-making by agencies and they are controlled by legislators. The goals of this program are to:
- increment understanding on key issues identified with National just as International Environmental Law and Policies;
- create learning on the International Legal and Policy setting on topical issues identified with condition;
- improving abilities on legitimate mediations for condition security; and
- advance systems administration and sharing of encounters among members to effectively contribute towards protection.
- An applicant with a minimum of 50% in LLB or Graduation with the related subject (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized University is exempted from the entrance test for admission.
- Philosophical Journals
- Research Institutes
- Law Firms
- Educational Institutes
- Human Services Industry
- Publishing Houses