Agra, Uttar Pradesh | Approved By : AICTE, UGC, BCI, NAAC | Estd: 1 July 1927
The authority of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University (basically accepted as Agra University) was arrange on the 1-07-1927, as a conclusion of boisterous achievement of a band of ardent educationists comparable Rev. Canon A.W. Davis, Dr L.P. Mathur, Lala Dewan Chand, Munshi Narain Prasad Asthana, Rai Dr Brajendra Swaroop, and Bahadur Anand Swaroop. Original administration of University continued over United colony of Agra, Central India and Rajputana with 14 connected dorms and 2530 candidates of which, 1475 candidates apply to United Provinces. Originally, there were only 4 faculties in the academy viz. Sciences, Commerce, Arts, and Law. Faculties of antibiotic, Home Science, Basic Sciences, Fine Arts, Agriculture, and Management were added afterwards.